Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Environmental preservation activity
At Toshiba teli, we believe it is our responsibility to pass on our irreplaceable global environment to the next generation in a healthy condition. Therefore, we participate in environmental preservation activities. To reduce the burden on our earth's environment throughout the product lifecycle, we pursue the development of environmentally conscious products (ECP) through technologies such as lead-free manufacturing and energy conservation.
- Development of environmentally conscious products
- Promotion of "green" procurement
- Reduction of and safe handling of harmful chemicals
- Reduction in scrap, promotion of recycling
- Promotion of energy conservation, centered on control of power consumption
Toshiba teli Corporation's has approved international environment management system standard ISO14001:2004.
- SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- DEVELOPMENT AND MANUFACTURE OF MACHINE VISION CAMERAS FOR INDUSTRIAL USE, SECURITY CAMERAS, APPLICATION SYSTEM OF THESE CAMERAS AND WIRELESS CONTROLLER.
- SITE NAME
- HEAD OFFICE
Safety and Health (Occupational Safety and Health)
The Toshiba Teli Group is giving top priority to assuring the safety and health of employees as a very important issue for business. The Toshiba Teli Group has been implementing occupational safety and health initiatives based on the basic policies in the "Fundamental Policy for Safety and Health at the Toshiba Teli Group" established to "Create safe and comfortable work environments and promote mental and physical health" since fiscal 2004.