Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is operated by Toshiba Teli Corporation ("Toshiba Teli") and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("group companies"). Please note that it is assumed that you agree to any and all the terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") if you use this website. Toshiba Teli may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and / or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. Therefore, you are requested to confirm the latest Terms and Conditions before using this website. This website may provide links to websites operated by Toshiba Teli's group companies. Use of such websites is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual websites.
Toshiba Teli and its group companies make no warranty of any kind, with respect to this web site, including without limitation, the accuracy, reliability, completeness, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement of third parties rights and / or safety of its contents. The contents of this website may be altered or deleted and the operation may be suspended or discontinued at any time without any prior notice. Toshiba Teli and its group companies shall not be liable for any damage incurred for any reason, including but not limited to, inaccuracy, alteration or deletion of the contents of this website, occurrence of a problem on this website, and suspension or discontinuation of operation of this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Any and all rights to the trade names, trademarks and logos used on this website and belonging to Toshiba Teli, its group companies, or other companies are protected under the Trademark Law, Unfair Competition Prevention Law and other applicable laws. Use of the above without authorization from Toshiba Teli, its group companies or other companies that hold rights is prohibited. For copyright, please visit the page about "Copyright".
In the use of this website, the actions listed below are prohibited:
The following actions with respect to Toshiba Teli or any of its group companies, their officers or employees, or any other companies, organizations or individuals
- Libels or threats
- Actions resulting in disadvantage or damage
- Actions that are illegal or may be illegal
- Actions detrimental to public order and morality
Wishes about Link
TELI have some favors about link on our Web Site. Regarding the link to our top page, you do not have to know us it, whatever the purpose of use may be for commercial or non-commercial, and in the case of through the intranet. Please understand properly this contents and comply with the caution. Please contact to the reference of concerned page directly in the case of linking to us other than the top page.
Caution for link
- Please make sure “How to link” if you make it.
- The use of our logotype is prohibited. (You need to be awarded a contract by us regarding the authority for the use of our logotype separately.)
- TELI authorizes to link to our top page
Please DO NOT MAKE A LINK from websites such as the following:
- Websites that intentionally defame or ruin the credit of directors/employees of TOSHIBA TELI and its affiliated companies, other companies and their employees, and other organizations
- Websites providing obscene or adult contents, or those related to activities that are or may be illegal
- Websites that incorporate our website within their frames, making it unclear that it is our website and thus giving a false impression to third parties
- Other websites we consider inappropriate
- Regardless of the reason, if you do not intend to adhere to the precautions and procedures for providing a link described in this page, you are requested not to provide a link to this website from your website. In the event that Toshiba Teli requests you to remove the link, please be sure to do so.
How to make a link
Enter the following in the HTML file.
<A HREF="https://www.toshiba-teli.co.jp/en/">TOSHIBA TELI CORPORATION</A>
The contents and the URL of this website may be modified, terminated, or deleted without prior notice.
- The contents of this page may be modified without prior notice. Note that the contents of the newest page only are effective.
- See Copyright for details of copyright.
- Contact the department in charge of each product before including the contents of this website in publications such as magazines, books, and advertisements, or reproducing them in recording media such as CD-ROM.
- You need not contact us when listing the URL of this site in Internet media such as mail magazines. Note that quoting the contents or images in this website is not allowed.
The following browser version is recommended for use with this wizard. Browser: Internet Explorer 11.0
Use of Web beacons
This website is accessible by PC. Please note PDAs and mobile phones cannot be used. to access this site.
About Service & Support Page
Protection of Input Information
To prevent a third party from reading or falsifying important customer information, the Service & Support Page is protected by a cryptographic communications protocol called SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and a security system called a firewall that prevent illegal external access and information leaks.
- *SSL is a system that encrypts IO data to prevent leaks during transmission. However, please note that some browser types or settings may prevent use of SSL.
Cancelling after User Registration
If you want to cancel after you complete a user registration, send us an email at the inquiry email address or contact us immediately. To cancel by email, please enter "request to cancel user registration" in the subject line and provide your User ID in the email body.
The websites operated by TOSHIBA TELI CORPORATION and its affiliates provide you with product/service information as well as technical information (hereafter referred to as "Information"), and documents, drawings, images, videos, audio data, and collections of those (hereafter referred to as "Contents"). Unless otherwise specified, TOSHIBA TELI CORPORATION and its affiliates hold the copyright of the Information and the Contents.
The Information and Contents are protected by copyright laws. Note that you can use the Information and Contents only under the following conditions.
- You can use, replicate, or download the Information and Contents only for non-profit purposes or on condition that they are used only within your company.
- When replicating or downloading the Information or Contents, you must attach this section on copyright and the section on conditions of use.
- You are not allowed to modify or distribute the Information and Contents, or use them for public transmission, showing, etc.
TOSHIBA TELI CORPORATION and its affiliate do not license the copyright, patent, trademark, design right, and other intellectual property rights on the Information and Contents, or give any guarantee on the contents of the Information and Contents.
If special provisions are given in the Information, the relevant copyright and the conditions of use should be strictly observed.
Proposals from Customers
Regarding proposals concerning products, technologies, manufacturing and / or sales methods, designs, etc., submitted to Toshiba Teli by its customers, unless Toshiba Teli specifically requests customers to do so, Toshiba Teli does not review any proposals from customers except those that come within the scope of "proposals to be reviewed", described below. Regarding proposals that are not "proposals to be reviewed" Toshiba Teli assumes no obligation to maintain confidentiality of such proposals and assumes no obligation to review such proposals.
【Proposals to be Reviewed】
- Patent, design or trademark the right to which is registered with the Patent Office.
- A utility model the right to which is registered with the Patent Office and to which a registrability report issued by the Patent Office is attached, which facilitates judgment concerning validity of the right, and the document states that "6. No prior art documents can be found".
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, use of this website and application of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. Unless otherwise specified, the Tokyo District Court shall be exclusively the court of first jurisdiction for all disputes related to this website.
In the case of exporting (including transporting to a country outside Japan and disclosing to non-residents in Japan) technologies or programs obtained from this website or products purchased from this website, you are required to comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law, the U.S. Export Administration Act and any other applicable laws and regulations.
Third parties' websites linked to or from this website ("linked third parties' websites"), except those of group companies of Toshiba Teli, are administered by such third parties at their own responsibility. Provision of a link to and from this website does not imply that Toshiba Teli has any special relationship with parties operating linked third parties' websites or that Toshiba Teli recommends the contents of linked third parties' websites. Toshiba Teli assumes no responsibility for the contents of linked third parties' sites or use of such sites.
Inquiries on this website
If you have opinions or inquiries on this website, please contact us on the "Contact" page.