Software Development Kit TeliCamSDK (for Windows / Linux)
"TeliCamSDK" is SDK (Software Development Kit) for USB3 cameras, GigE cameras and CoaXPress (CXP) cameras supplied by Toshiba Teli Corporation.
"TeliCam SDK" includes driver software, library, sample code, viewer software, setting tools and instruction manual.
As standard of digital camera such as USB3 Vision, GigE Vision or CoaXPress is not supported by OS, software for control and imaging (driver, library etc.) is necessary.
Third party’s specific driver can be used with its image processing library. However, camera manufacturer’s SDK is necessary for user who does not use third party’s software.
Configuration of package
*1; for Windows
*2; for USB, CXP
- Driver and API designed in-house
- Camera control is possible without being aware of camera interface
- Application can be created with less code implementation
- Provides multiple ways to access camera
- Register access
- Access using GenICam node
- Access by dedicated function
- Support for python language API (*3)
- Simplification of image capture processing
- Supports GenTL interface
- High performance API
- Providing utility functions
- Code can be reused on Windows and Linux
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-understand sample code
Supporting OS; for Windows
|Language \ OS (*4)||Windows 10||Windows 11|
* Windows, Windows 10 and Windows 11 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Supporting OS; for Linux
|Language \ Distribution (*4)||Linux|
|Intel / AMD||ARM||Other|
TeliCamSDK for Linux supported ARM architectures.
- Jetson TX2 / Jetson nano / Raspberry pi 4 (*5)
*3; Supports TeliCamSDK v18.104.22.168 or later
*4; Please contact us for other OS and distributions.
*5; Image might be missed depending on PC specifications.
- C++/CLI (for Windows)
Supporting industrial protocol
- USB3 Vision
- GigE Vision