Providing a wide range of sensors, camera formats and control methods as well as individual interfaces to meet a wide range of customer needs.
Digital interface camera lineup chartRead more
- BU040MG / BU040MCG / BU040MCF / BU160MG / BU160MCG / BU160MCF 0.4 / 1.6 MP 1/2.9 type 523 / 240 fps
- BU132M 1.3 MP 1/1.8 type 61 fps
- BU205M 2.2 MP 2/3 type 170 fps
- BU238M / BU238MC / BU238MCF 2.3 MP 1/2 type 165 fps
- BU302MG / BU302MCG / BU302MCF / BU505MG / BU505MCG / BU505MCF 3.1 / 5 MP 1/1.8 / 2/3 type 120 / 75 fps
- BU406M / BU406MN / BU406MC / BU406MCF 4.2 MP 1/1 type 90 fps
- BU1207MG / BU1207MCG / BU1207MCF 12.3 MP 1.1 type 31 fps
- BU2409MG / BU2409MCG / BU2409MCF 24.5 MP 1.2 type 15 fps
Camera Link (PoCL) Camera
Introduce of Application
Industrial Cameras Case Studies of Products in Use
Image Sensor Positioning Solutions
Automatic positioning solutions by using image sensors through industrial cameras can achieve three things: Higher precision industrial cameras; Reduction of personnel by automating adjustments; and Product size reduction.
Reflection & polarization of light in machine vision
In shooting a subject with high reflectance, glare or shine reflected by light from the source frequently affects image processing. In this case, polarizer is generally used as counter measure. Why only affection of glare or shine is removed? Reflection and polarization of light is described here for easy understanding.
Color Appearances of Invisible Light by an IR Cutoff Filterless Color Camera
There are some applications which take the images using a color camera without the IR cutoff filter (IRCF) under invisible light in Machine Vision Systems, but the color appearances of these applications are rarely talked about.
Therefore, the image data of mono wavelength light (MWL) which are including UV, IR and visible light were taken by using an IR cutoff filterless (IRCF-less) color camera.
Consideration for depth of field in machine vision
In the machine vision field, optical magnification is important to select taking lens or to consider optical system.
However, it is not well known and sometimes confused that magnification has a meaning other than imaging magnification, generally known, which indicates size ratio of object and image.
We would like to explain, here, a concept and applications of magnification clearly.